Child allowance

Our family has moved to Sweden nearly 3 months, we have 2 kids.And only my husband is employed. We don't share child allowance, we want to receive child allowance by my husband's bank account only. In this case, do we need to register or fill any form? And my husband is professing his bank ID. Does him need to provide his bank Id to Forsakringskassan? Or money will automatically come his account?

I m waiting to your reply. Thank you do much
Anh Thu Report inappropriate content


  • Hello

    Thank you for your post. The Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan) has limited abilities to answer questions related to individual cases since this is a public forum. We therefore request you to contact our customer center to get answer to your questions by calling telephone number:
    0771 524 524 (for english press 8).

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00 am — 3.00 pm

    Best regards,


Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.