To latest comment

Certificate that I am no longer socially insured in Finland

I was advised to attach to my FK 5456 application a "certificate that shows that  I am no longer socially insured in Finland". I have contacted social service in Finland, and they sent me a letter with decision done by some officer there. The letter says that I am not covered by social security. There is date and name of the officer. Everything is in Finnish.
Is that certificate what you require? Is it ok if it's in Finnish?


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post.

    You can send your Finnish certificate to the Social Insurance Office. Please be advised to write your personal identity number on the document. Here is the address for Försäkringskassan data input center, where you can send your documents.

    Försäkringskassans inläsningscentral
    SE-839 88 Östersund

    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.