The comment you are looking for have either been moved to a new discussion or been deleted.

Bostadbidrag after 50% work


I  am  marrige  and  have  one  daughter  and   get  bostadbidrag  from  försäkringskassan  every  month  .  But  from  begining   september  I  start  to  work  50%  .

What  will  happened  now  about  bostadbidrag .

Thanks  for  your  helping
Abdulghani Kattan Report inappropriate content


  • Hi;

    When you apply for bostadsbidrag you enter the income that you expect to have during the following year. We use that income to calculate how much bostadsbidrag we can pay.

    If your income changes - for example when you start work - it is important that you inform us, so that we can make sure that you get the right bostadsbidrag. To do this, you can fill in form 5098 (Bostadsbidrag - ändrade uppgifter) and enter your new income, including your 50% job, in section 4. When you send that to us we will look at your bostadsbidrag again so that it is right for your income.

    Best regards;

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.