I just checked that my barnbidrag came in a half amount.
Probably because I did some wrong with some application.
Just wonder what happened.
Alex Justo Report inappropriate content


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post.

    If you and the other parent have joint custody, you share the child allowance. You will each receive SEK 625 per month. If you have sole custody of the child, you receive SEK 1,250 per month. Child allowance is tax-exempt.

    Best Regards,

    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.