Attach documents


I am trying to apply for child benefits. As i was previously working in UK, I was supposed to produce E1 form. Now i have received it and was wondering how to upload it against my current case.Please help with this.
Haripriya Report inappropriate content


  • Hello,

    Thank you for your post! If you have acces to the Bank ID you can uppload the document in My pages (Mina sidor). Otherwise you can send the document to our scanning center in Östersund via post. The address is as follows:-

    Försäkringskassans Inläsningscentral
    839 88 Östersund

    If you any specific questions you can contact our customer center by calling to
    0771 524 524 (for English press 8).

    Our telephone lines are open the following hours:

    Monday – Friday 8.00am — 4.00 pm

    Best regards,

    Adem Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.