To latest comment

Applying for european health insurance card

How do I apply for the european health insurance card? I am trying to help my friend with this, but all the links on the website and in the forums are not working.


  • Hello!

    Thank you for your post.

    You need to be socially insured first in order to receive the EU card. You can easily fill in the form 5456 digitally if you have access to the Mobile Bank Id. You will need to click on Your Pages (Mina Sidor) when you´ve signed in with your Mobile BankID, click on All e-services (Alla e-tjänster) and on the option Other  (Övrigt). Under Other you will find the form Provide information during a move to Sweden or work in Sweden (Lämna uppgifter vid flytt till eller arbete i Sverige). If you follow these steps accordingly, you will have the access to fill in the form digitally.

    However, if you have difficulties to fill in the form through the process as mentioned above, you can send in the form 5456 to us or contact our customer service so we can send you the form to your address.

    You can reach us by dialing 0771 524 524 and press 8 to get connected to the English line.

    Best Regards
    Helen Administrative officer

Add your comment or create a new post

Your name and post can be seen by everyone.Your e-mail will never be shown publicly.